Link Building Services
In order for a site to establish a good amount of incoming traffic, there should also be enough quality links pointing to it. This is what Link Building Services provider work on.
Link Building can be done in a number of ways. Some of the no-sweat ways involve getting in touch with the web owner and asking for a backlink. On the other hand, if you want a quality link without having to ask for it, you can try article syndication, blog commenting, forum posting, and even submission of Press Releases. Here is what Talent Shout Business Consultancy can offer you:
|Traffic Trickle||Traffic Stream||Traffic Rush||Traffic Avalanche||Traffic Boom|
|Directory Submission||25 directory submissions||50 directory submissions||75 directory submissions||100 directory submissions||200 directory submissions|
|Article Submission (each manually submitted to article directories)||15 450-word unique articles||20 450-word unique articles||25 450-word unique articles||60 450-word unique articles||120 450-word unique articles|
|Social Bookmarking (5 social sites each week)||2 URL||4 URLS||6 URLS||8 URLs||10 URLs|
|Contextual Links||30 blog posts each with three links||60 blog posts each with three links||80 blog posts each with three links||100 blog posts each with three links||125 blog posts each with three links|
|Blog Comments & Forum Links||2 blog comments + 2 forum links||4 blog comments + 4 forum links||6 blog comments + 6 forum links||8 blog comments + 8 forum links||10 blog comments + 10 forum links|
|Estimated Completion||30 days||45 days||2 months||4 months||6 months|
Terms and Conditions:
- Keywords would have to be provided by the client.
- A post-campaign report detailing all the links submitted would be sent to the client at the end of the campaign period.
- You would need to approve the articles and blog posts before they can be submitted to article directory sites or posted online.
- If you need more than what is included in these link building packages, please feel free to check out our other services, or send us an email at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can also use the contact form or the chat box to get in touch with us.
- We only submit to the following article directories: