It has been our aim to always provide our clients with alternative tools as part of their SEO arsenal, and one of the constant clamor of most of the internet marketers that we know is automatic article marketing system. Unfortunately, most of the automated article marketing system currently in existence typically involve spun articles, some of which do not make much sense at all; or articles that get submitted at only one schedule causing the site to have a spike in traffic instead of a uniformly spread traffic. There are also systems that submit your article but you are left on your own when it comes to spreading the word around about your article. And let’s not forget about the tiresome task of placing your order every now and then just to make sure that the ball keeps on rolling. These are just some of the reasons we at Talent Shout Business Consultancy came up with Content Overdrive.
Content Overdrive is a subscription-based article marketing system. While we do make use of certain applications in order to hasten the process, the writing part, including the editing, is done manually. This is to ensure that all articles would adhere to strict editorial guidelines currently being set by most article directory sites.To ensure that you get the most out of your order, we also schedule the submissions over a period of two to three days. Once your article goes live, the links are then submitted to a number of social networking and bookmarking sites. Again, this is done over a period of two to three days to ensure that the traffic generated appears natural.
So what does Content Overdrive has over other automated article marketing system?
Let’s put it this way:
- Articles are not spun and are written by seasoned niche article writers (after all, we would not be #1 for article marketing packages if we write crappy articles!)
- Even scheduling so that you do not get spikes in your site traffic
- Use of social networking sites in order to maximize your articles
- Use of high-ranking article directories
- Live reports
- 24/7 email and chat support
- Articles are processed continuously even if you forgot to send instructions
- $1 for the first month
- Cancel anytime